Hiking recovery - Feel the OO


My feet have been on my mind a lot lately, after all this hiking. I have a bit of an obsession with footwear, which is ironic since I spend a lot of time in bare feet on my yoga mat. Off the mat, I prefer cowgirl boots, anything with good arch support, and I must - I repeat, must - wear slippers around the house. As someone who appreciates fancy footwear, I also own a lot of flip flops for this purpose.

A few months ago, I tried a pair of OOFOS slip ons. I pretty much haven't stopped wearing them since. With their cushioning and arch support, it feels like a foot massage every time I come home and take off my shoes. After hiking, the relief they have provided my feet has actually made me say "OO"...the OOFOS motto "Feel the OO" might seem a bit silly, but they aren't kidding. I'm thinking about adding them to our Yoga & Hiking retreat goodie bags.